User profile builder extension for your Flarum forum.
Masquerade by FriendsOfFlarum
The user profile generator. Includes:
- New tab on user profile to show masquerade profile with answers provided to configured fields.
- New tab on user profile for user to set up a masquerade profile.
- Add, update, delete and order profile fields in admin.
- Permission who can have a masquerade profile.
- Permission who can view a masquerade profile.
- Allowing you to configure forced redirection to make a (email verified) user complete the required fields.
composer require fof/masquerade:*
composer require fof/masquerade:* php flarum migrate php flarum cache:clear
Enable the extension. Visit the masquerade tab in the admin to configure the fields.
Be aware that the "Add new field" and "Edit field
Make sure you configure the masquerade permissions on the Admin Permissions tab to your needs.
Updating from Flagrow
This extension replaces Flagrow Masquerade.
Please backup your data before attempting the update!
First make sure you installed the latest Flagrow release will all migrations applied:
composer require flagrow/masquerade # Go to admin panel and check extension is enabled php flarum migrate
(Instead of running the migrate command you can also disable and re-enable the extension in the admin panel)
Then upgrade from the old extension to the new one:
composer remove flagrow/masquerade composer require fof/masquerade:*
When you enable the new extension, the permissions and the data from Flagrow Masquerade will be moved to FoF Masquerade.
An extension by FriendsOfFlarum