German language pack for third-party Flarum extensions.
German Language Pack for Flarum third-party extensions
Extension to localize third party extensions into German. For support, please use the discussion thread on the Flarum support forum, or use the issue tracker here on GitHub.
You can find the German language pack for Flarum and it's bundled extensions in this repository.
- Released on November 20, 2020
We currently support following third party extensions:
- Flarum Categories (v1.1.0)
- OAuth by FriendsOfFlarum (v0.1.0)
- Polls by FriendsOfFlarum (v0.1.3)
- User Bio by FriendsOfFlarum (v0.3.1)
- Username Request by FriendsOfFlarum (v0.3.0)
- Minecraft Avatars (v1.2.0)
To add support for an extension or update an existing translation, please open a pull request.
Released under the MIT License. Please see the LICENSE file.
How to install
Use Composer in the root directory of your forum:
composer require kakifrucht/flarum-de-extended
See also on Packagist.
How to update
Execute these commands in the root directory of your forum:
composer update kakifrucht/flarum-de-extended php flarum cache:clear