Adds customized achievements to your forum.
Achievements Extension for Flarum
- Reward your users with forum achievements
- Achievements are given when replying, liking, uploading an avatar, creating a new discussion and more...
- Achievements can include points and an icon
composer require malago/flarum-achievements
composer update malago/flarum-achievements php flarum cache:clear
Intructions on how to create achievements are on the corresponding admin page.
This is an example for an achievement with custom images:
- Name: Like-a-lot
- Active: yes
- Description: You liked more than 10 messages!
- Variable: Likes given 10
- Points for this achievement: 100
- Image URL: https://nucleoapp.com/assets/img/free-icons/[email protected]
- Image height: 96
- Image width: 96
- Row: 3
- Column: 5
You can look at the image we used for the example to understand how the image height, width, row and column works. You can also use one image per achievement, as long as the image has the exact size you want and you specify this size.
This is an example for an achievement with Font Awesome icons:
- Name: Leader
- Active: yes
- Description: You started more than 10 discussions!
- Variable: Discussions 10
- Points for this achievement: 250
- Image URL: far fa-comments
In this case, we are using the icon
far fa-comments as our achievement image. Here, there is no need to specify the image size or anything else.