Adds a blog section to your forum
📰 Flarum Blog
This Flarum extension will add a blog system to your forum.
If you have any feedback, let us know! Do you experience issues? You can report issues on the Flarum Forum or on GitHub.
If you like to install this extension, run the following command:
composer require v17development/flarum-blog
Run the following command on your server to update the plugin
composer update v17development/flarum-blog
- Adds a 'Blog' page and article detail page to your forum
- Uses the advantages of the
- Fully integrated SEO tags using the
- Add summary to an article
- Add an image to an article
- Highlight a post
- Disable or allow comments by default
- Blog posts could require a review (if set up)
- Custom blog and review role
- Friendly user interface
- Set 'blog overview' as home page
- Works with already existing discussions/articles
- Including ghost loading
- Add RSS (possible)
- Upload images (using
🙋 Questions, feedback?
If you have any questions related to this extension, don't hesistate and send us an email, or ask your question on our V17 Development Slack workspace.
❤️ Sponsored by Glowing Blue
This extension is sponsored by Glowing Blue.