Make from your forum a support platform
Compatible with Flarum v1.7.2
Latest release v2.7.1
released on May 10, 2020
Support software for Flarum.
This Flarum extension will turn your community into a real support platform.
For what can we use this extension? 🧐
Did you write super cool software and are you currently using Flarum discussions as a 'knowledge base' or public ticket system? Or do you just want to have all your customer service options available on only one platform? Then this extension comes to your rescue!
This extension adds the
/knowledgebase URL to your forum. The knowledge base will show your customers all available tags and articles that you have made available in your
knowledge base. Your knowledge base discussions will be transformed automatically into articles. Those articles will be displayed in a smooth and professional interface. Managing your knowledge base was never that easy!
Also, this extension will enable the
/tickets URL to your forum. This fully fledged ticket system will take away all administrative work. Your customers can create private tickets and your team will be able to reply to them!
- Friendly user interface
- Easy-to-manage front-end interface
- Custom article/ticket editor
Knowledge base features:
- Transforms your discussion
first-postinto a real knowledge base article in tags you have selected as a knowledge base tag
- Uses the advantages of the
- Makes it possible to select the knowledge base as your Flarum home page
- Users or guests can rate articles
- SEO tags on the Knowledge Base pages
- Keeps all post capabilities of plugins in articles
- Article audit logs
- Multilingual knowledge base
- Selecting multiple 'main' categories as knowledge base (three levels)
- Permalink for knowledge base articles
in:knowledgebasefilter to only search inside the knowledge base
- Redirect discussions or tags to their knowledge base URL (optional)
- And much more
Private tickets features:
- Private tickets
- Enable tickets for specific roles or all members
- New 'view tickets' employee permission available
- Assign employees or yourself to tickets
- Ticket statuses
- Automatic ticket email notifications
- Supports multipele languages to select
- Mark tickets as solved
- Smart view admin ticket dashboard
This extension is available in many languages via the public Flarum Translations project. This way it is possible to contribute and quickly find and patch translation errors.
Installation/download guide 📥
On this page we have explained how to install our extension.
How to get started? 🏁
It's easy, we've written two articles about it :)
- Get started with your knowledge base
- Get started with your support tickets
If you have any questions regarding the usage of the software, check our knowledge base or let us know on the V17 Development community that we have made available.
Use cases 💼
What features will we add in the nearby future?
- Template customizability
- Allow comments in articles (currently they're hidden in the KB)
- Other handy support-platform features
Via the Flarum custom style ability you can customize the knowledge base to your own liking.
V17 Development knowledge base
Tickets admin view
Buttonizer knowledge base
Buttonizer knowledge base article
© 2023 Hyn by Daniël "Luceos" Klabbers. All rights reserved. · Extensions and extension information is provided by the respective (copyright holding) authors. · Extiverse is not affiliated to the Flarum project or Flarum foundation. · Images on Extiverse pages are from Unsplash.