Information you provide
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, payment information, repositories and extensions. The information we collect is different depending on if you are an account holder, subscriber by subscribing to premium extensions, using one of our services or a developer by maintaining premium extensions offered through our marketplace.
On every form that requires your input an explanation is given what the input is used for.
To create an account on Extiverse.com you have to provide your:
- Email address
- A nickname
It is up to you to provide additional information:
- Your discuss.flarum.org username.
- Connected accounts like GitHub, GitLab, Discord or Stripe.
Paid services & subscriptions
Subscriber information is shared with the developers providing premium extensions through our platform and infrastructure partners like packagist.com:
- Packagist.com receives your nickname and name information. This information is used to identify by Extiverse whether subscriptions to premium extensions are in proper working order on our entire platform.
- Premium extension developers have access to the email address, discuss username, name and nickname of users with an active subscription to any of their premium extensions. We provide this information to them so that they can give targeted support to their clients.
Subscriber information can be shared with our Cloud Provider(s), these can include Digital Ocean, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud.
- The Cloud Provider receives your nickname and name information. This information is used by Extiverse to identify whether your hosted forum is correctly set up and in working order.
- Every hosted forum has an extension installed, accessible by Extiverse, to read anonymized forum metrics, including but not limited to the number of posts, discussions and users.
A developer is someone who creates premium extensions and offers these through our marketplace to receive payment from subscribers. Any information you shared with Stripe we potentially collect and store, including (but not limited to):
- Contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address;
- Other personal data, such as date of birth;
- Legal information, such as legal name and foreign tax identification information.
Information we collect
We collect information automatically as you navigate the site or through our third party analytics providers. We may store usage information such as the type of device you use to access Extiverse or Bazaar, your operating system, browser type, IP address, and device ID, the pages you visit or request, links clicked, referring sites, user interactions and your search terms. We also derive your location from your IP address.
Our service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means our third party analytics providers may associate your usage on Extiverse with your usage on other sites.
While we try to keep this list up to date, we often experiment with new third party analytics providers, and this list may not be exhaustive.
How we use your information
We never sell your information to anyone. We use your information to:
- provide Extiverse and related services to you.
- allow you to sign in to your account.
- allow you to subscribe to services like premium extensions.
- allow you to receive subscribers to your premium extensions.
- send you emails relevant to your usage.
- send you emails relevant to your subscriptions.
- send you emails relevant to your Flarum installations.
- create better tools for developers, subscribers and users.
- conduct research and development to improve Extiverse and related services and develop future products that our users may be interested in by analyzing how you use it.
- prevent fraud and abuse.
Information shared with the public
The following information is publicly accessible:
- Any posts, ratings, comments or other content you make on Extiverse or its extensions.
- We may share aggregated or anonymized usage date in blog posts, press releases, or in other ways to share information about Extiverse's usage. Aggregated or anonymized data cannot be linked back to any individual user.
Extiverse is not directed at children under the age of 13, and they may not create an account or otherwise use Extiverse and its related services.
Removal and access
You can request removal of and access to your user data from the account page. Please understand that account deletion cannot be undone.
We may sometimes make changes to this policy. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under this policy, we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Extiverse after a change to this policy means you accept the new policy.