Welcome to Extiverse!
Extiverse is a platform, we are not responsible for quality, timing or legality of extensions.
We may sometimes make changes to these terms. If we make material changes that adversely affect your rights under these terms, then we will let you know by posting an announcement on the site or sending you an email prior to the changes coming into effect. Continuing to use Extiverse after a change to these terms means you accept the new terms.
When you register for an account you must provide us with accurate information. If you don’t provide us with accurate information then we may not be able to assist you with accessing your account.
To register for an account you must be at least 13 years old. To offer or subscribe to premium extensions you must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission. If you know a user is under the age of 13, please report them to us.
You are responsible for anything that occurs when anyone is signed in to your account, as well as the security of the account. If you believe your account is compromised, you must contact us immediately.
You are responsible for all the activity on your account. If you do bad things we may terminate your account. For starters:
- Illegal Activities - Don’t break the law or encourage others to break the law.
- Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
- Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Developers with access to their clients’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Extiverse.
- Fraud - Don’t post information that is false or otherwise misleading.
- Impersonation - Don’t impersonate anyone. Don’t use another’s account, or allow others to use your account.
- Intellectual Property - Don’t infringe on others’ intellectual property rights.
- Spam - Don’t spam others or distribute unsolicited advertising material.
- Malware - Don’t use Extiverse to host or distribute, malicious or destructive software
- Endorsement - Don’t claim endorsement by Extiverse without our prior written approval.
- Service Degradation - Don’t degrade others’ use of Extiverse.
- Data Mining - Don’t crawl, scrape or otherwise index information on Extiverse, we have an API we love to talk to you about.
If you believe that any content on Extiverse infringes your copyrights, please send written notice to: [email protected]
This notice should include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the exact location the content that you claim is infringing. This description must allow us to find and identify the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that: a) you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, the copyright owner, or the owner’s agent, b) all information contained in your copyright notice is accurate, and c) under penalty of perjury, you are either the copyright owner, or authorized to act on their behalf.
You will indemnify us from all losses and liabilities, including legal fees, that arise from these terms or relate to your use of Extiverse. We reserve the right to exclusive control over the defense of a claim covered by this clause. If we use this right then you will help us in our defense.
Your obligation to indemnify under this clause also applies to our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and third party service providers.
Extiverse and her extensions are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty is excluded to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Limit of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of these terms, or your use or attempted use of Extiverse or her extensions. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for damages is limited to the amount of money we have earned through your use of Extiverse. We are specifically not liable for loss associated with failure to deliver extensions and from losses caused by conflicting contractual agreements.